Want to read the latest news items? You can find them here
Need help with your finances? Request a free quote.
Germany special, including:
* German-Dutch trade reached a record amount in 2021
* Watch out for ‘Insolvenzanfechtung’ when doing business with Germany
* Increase your chances in Germany during the Munich Creative Business Week 14-22 may
* Theme event Textile and Sustainability at ALSCO with German-Dutch Chamber of Commerce
* Business in Germany Day on October 11, 2022
* Training phone call management for accounts receivable in Germany
In this last newsletter of 2021, articles about ‘expected growth in insolvencies’, ‘Germany: risk of industrial recession due to shortage of (raw) materials, ‘the importance of good general and purchase conditions and delivery notes’. Furthermore, attention for our renewed website and the new debt collection rates.
In this newsletter, you can read more about our service ‘invoice handling’ and the training in telephone debt collection Germany’. In addition, there is information about ‘save on currency costs with iBanFirst’, ‘Limitation of claims in Germany from 2018’, ‘Adjustment of limit application and extension costs’, ‘New scale for court fees coming up’ and attention for the credit insurance workshop.
Germany remains the most important trading partner in the EU and COVID-19 has not changed that so far. Now that the opening strategy that has just been initiated in Germany, has been stopped again as a result of the rapidly increasing number of new infections, it is important to know which points need to be considered from the perspective of the lockdown. This is why this issue of our newsletter comes from our German office with an update on payment risks.